BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockhard
Guest/App

Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs Empty
PostSubject: Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs   Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 am

Character's name: Rockhard

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Rockhard

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?:
Arms(PvP) - Definitely would not us in PvE but I am willing to change to an Arms PvE spec if needed.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):
https://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Heavyhefer/?action=view&current=UIrockhard.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):
Naxxramas 10&25: 15/15

Malygos 10&25: 1/1

Ulduar 10: 7/14

Ulduar 25: 12/14 (Since 9/02/09)

ToC10: 5/5

ToC25: 5/5

ToGC10: 1/5

ToGC25: 0/5

I took a break from WoW shortly after the release of anub so never got far into ToC progression

ICC10: 7/12

ICC25: 9/12 (Since 2/14/10)

I took a break after my guild fell apart back in february that is why my progression isn't so hot atm.

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?:
No

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?
Casually Serious - The guild fell apart earlier today 7/23/10 due to the frustration of the guild leader I was in the guild cause it had a good environment of serious and dedicated raid members getting ready for cataclysm but then the guild leader snapped today due to the amount of raid absences today.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?:
Yes, but I can't promise your I don't sound like a serial rapist cause I've never heard one.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: Lol your tears fuel me!
Never have I ever: Someones going to be drunk soon!
Darkness everybody Darkness: IM RICK JAMES BITCH! Dave chappelle FTW!
iz U MAD?: Only on wednesdays

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
I know you guys probably aren't very interested in my shitty geared ass although I am a very active and dedicated player I just want a shot and a chance. (Gingivitsist's IRL Friend if it helps lawl.)
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs   Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:13 am

We're so full on melee it hurts, but I appreciate the fact that you recognize the Chapelle reference. If you want to join as a casual member hit me up in game, best I can do at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Rockhard/Fury/Warrior/5452gs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRB SUMMER :: BRB SUMMER Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: