BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crixous, Warrior for cata content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crixous
Guest/App

Crixous, Warrior for cata content Empty
PostSubject: Crixous, Warrior for cata content   Crixous, Warrior for cata content EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 am

I am hereby filling out this application for (select one):
1. A spot in BRB Summer's Heroic 25 ICC progression [ ]
2. A spot in BRB Summer for the transition into Cataclysm [x ]
3. All of the above [ ]

If you mark 1 or 3 you must have heroic 25 ICC experience and gear.
If you chose 2 you must have extensive raiding experience, though not necessarily heroic ICC experience or gear. Be detailed when listing prior raiding experience.

WoW Section

Character's name: Crixous

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Crixous

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: I'm MS main spec PvP, and Fury Main for PvE. Willing to have a prot OS into cata.

What other 70+ toons do you have, and what is your experience on these characters?: I have a DK, Paladin, Priest, and Warlock at 80, and a 70 Rogue. My DK is pretty well geared from ICC H modes although my guild on him has almost stopped raiding 25man content, thus ending my raiding with him. My Priest was my main at 60/70 and raided 60 Naxx/AQ40. The rest is just casual PvPing/Arenas.

Post a picture or link of your raid U/I: I'm not sure how to do this. Not good with that kind of thing...

Post your complete raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it). Only post raids that were completed while they were current: As far as current goes, just some ICC H modes, no full clears (Didn't raid hardcore much during WotLK).

We currently raid 25mans (progression and farm) just Tuesday and Wednesday 5 pm ST (7EST). Would you have any problem making these times most of the time?: Wouldn't be a problem.

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:

List your previous guilds, along with the reasons why you left/were kicked: Heaven, of Malygos. Still in, they have just ended raiding till Cata.

Why BRB Summer?: You guys seem like a solid group of players for PvE and PvP alike. I feel that I could learn a great deal from you guys and in return do my part in contributing to the guild in the upcoming expansion.

Do you have Ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset? In addition, we often ask our raiders to call certain things out during raids, do you have any reservations that would keep you from talking in raid?: Have Vent and a working Mic/headset. No issues in communication.

Do you have connection or computer related latency/lag issues?: No, my latency hangs around 100-150 on KT.

Personal Section

Name: James Henry

Sex: Male

Are you an emo bitch or you do have punk emo bitch tendencies? Does cutting myself count? (No)

Where do you live? Iowa

What do you live for? Competitive gaming.

Feel free to add any additional comments here: Well I've pretty much decided to start over with a new class and new server, that's why I made a warrior. I've only been 80 and been on KT with him for a few weeks but I'm quickly learning all aspects of the class i.e taking advice/tips from 2400+rated/H mode ICC Warriors. I have my Priest and Paladin on KT now as well and I'm willing to use w/e class is needed as far as raid content for Cata goes (my warrior till being my main).
Back to top Go down

Crixous, Warrior for cata content
Page 1 of 1