BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dë Combat Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee
Guest/App

Dë Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Dë Combat Rogue   Dë Combat Rogue EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Character's name: Dë

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=D%C3%AB

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Both specs are combat, one's a rupture spec one's an evis spec.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response): https://imgur.com/d2icK.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):' Naxx, Uld, TOC, ICC LK experience, a couple hardmodes

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: Nope

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: The last guild I legit raided with on my rogue was Months Behind on Dethecus. Couldn't make their raid times anymore.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: I do have a mic and I've been told I sound more like a phone sex operator.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: Lul
Never have I ever: buttsecks?
Darkness everybody Darkness: emohard
iz U MAD?: I r totally madz

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
I did BQL with your B team like 1 or 2 weeks ago? All to help Genesis get his shard and it didn't even drop. Sad
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Dë Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dë Combat Rogue   Dë Combat Rogue EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Dee wrote:

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):' Naxx, Uld, TOC, ICC LK experience, a couple hardmodes

Fill this out with more detail.
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guest/App

Dë Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dë Combat Rogue   Dë Combat Rogue EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Scypher wrote:
Dee wrote:

Fill this out with more detail.

Okay, Naxx 10 and 25 through to KT (when it was newish content)
Uld was server 3rd Yogg 25 kill and have various Hard modes on a couple characters (10man as well of course.)
25 and 10 TOGC and TOC.
As for 25 ICC, I've successfully done Marrowgar, Lootship (of course) Festergut, Rotface, and BQL. I've done every ICC 10 hardmode, have the drake on my priest.
I've only done RS on 10man on my priest.
OH and Maly and Sarth of course. Very Happy

Also, I'm Murkurgah's girlfriend, IDK if that counts for anything. Haha Mad

One day I'll steal Evienne from Genesis, jus sayin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dë Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dë Combat Rogue   Dë Combat Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Dë Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1