BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stardust - H Pally.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stardust
Guest/App

Stardust - H Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Stardust - H Pally.   Stardust - H Pally. EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Character's name:
Stardüst

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Stard%C3%BCst

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?:
My OS is Prot. but at the moment both my talents are Holy.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):
https://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/justice_2010_2010/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_082610_194605.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):
Vanilla - Cleared All Content
BC - All Content Cleared
WOTLK -
NAXX10 - Undying NAXX25 - Immortal
OS3D - Before the nerf.
TOC10 5/5HM TOC25 4/5HM
ULD10 -14/14 ULD25 - 13/14
ICC10 - 7/12HM 12/12Reg
ICC25- 4/12HM 10/12Reg

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:
I do have WOL and WWO....but not for this toon just yet. She is still fairly new I will try and get some raids going this weekend but they won't be ICC. I am saved at the moment for both. Sorry for the inconnvienence.

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?:
I dislike the fact that god created emo faggots. I just wish I could castrate them all then laugh in their face. No I am not a emo bitch that crys and moans because someone yelled at me during a raid or some shit.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?:
I was in Instability on my main. I left due to all the bullshit that goes on in that guild and the fact that they had a butt load of priests and it was beginning to be a bitch to get into a raid. So I lvld my Pally.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?:
I do have vent//skype whatever is used. But at the moment I don't have a headset my GF kind of nerd raged on me and broke my shit. I am hoping to get a new one by Monday more than likely I will have one.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: Is for faggots.
Never have I ever: Had sex.
Darkness everybody Darkness: I don't get it....
iz U MAD?: Bra?

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
When you look over my paly, I know the first thing your gonna say is what the fuck is with your mace. Well yea... shit hasn't dropped for me in the 25ms I have been running so I am rocking that gangster pos. He is a fairly new 80 about 2 weeks old, if thats going to be a problem I totally understand, I geared him up pretty fast and I tend to keep gearing him up. I pull my weight for my gear and I know the class well when it comes to healing. I am always on time, love raiding, flasked, food buff, gold, w/e the hell it is you want I will most likely do it. Just askin for a try... thanks for reading my app.
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Stardust - H Pally. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stardust - H Pally.   Stardust - H Pally. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 pm

I can start you off in our 25man bgroup, whisper me in game if this interests you.
Back to top Go down

Stardust - H Pally.
Page 1 of 1