BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

âmara Holy/Disc Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara
Guest/App

âmara Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: âmara Holy/Disc Priest   âmara Holy/Disc Priest EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:58 pm

We'll keep this short and simple. It's like the 2010 Census, but more important.

Character's name: âmara

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear):

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=%C3%82mara

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: PvP Disc and yes, but if of course I will re-spec if need be.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):

https://2img.net/h/i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy41/monstermo44/WoWScrnShot_092110_144012.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it): ToC 10/25 5/5, ICC 10 12/12 6/12 HM, ICC25 10/12. (didn't hit 80 until ToC was already out)

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: N/A

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: No sir. well... maybe a little.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: Last real raiding guild was Aenigma, left because the progression was horrible and we were all pretty inexperienced at the time.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: Yes sir.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: Pewpew?
Never have I ever: Cried over a woman... ok, maybe once.
Darkness everybody Darkness: Dave Chappelle is classic.
iz U MAD?: Not entirely... but I have taken pills to even myself out.

Feel free to add any additional comments here:

I am Kenyan raised in the US, mostly the midwest but a little bit of west coast as well. I'm going to school for ART and I'm a french minor so I'm slightly bilingual.

I was raised on blizzard games since the age of nine. I'm a huge fan of starcraft and starcraft 2 but I am horrible at both games! Silver league ftl. I've also played everything in between (diablo 1-2 warcraft 3 and tFt)

I love to game and to have fun.
Back to top Go down
entrophic
Guest/App

âmara Holy/Disc Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: âmara Holy/Disc Priest   âmara Holy/Disc Priest EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 pm

contact me in game for further questions plx <3
Back to top Go down

âmara Holy/Disc Priest
Page 1 of 1