BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tillis - Boomkin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tillis
Guest/App

Tillis - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Tillis - Boomkin   Tillis - Boomkin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Character's name: Tillis

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackhand&cn=Tillis

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Resto, Very comfortable, usually have to heal on HM PP, HM Sindy and recent for HM Lich King attempts

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):
15/15 Naxx
13/13 Ulduar 25, Minus Algalon
13/13 Hm Ulduar 25, Minus Yogg+0
4/5 TOGC 25
11/25 HM ICC 25

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/64794/

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: Nope

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: Guild is slowing down, waiting for Cataclysm. Current attempts on HM Lich King are not happen anymore. I just wanna see the death HM Lich King, before the release of Cataclysm.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: Yes

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: I feed off tears
Never have I ever: Had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's?
Darkness everybody Darkness: I'm Rick James Bitch!
iz U MAD?: They have medications for that
Back to top Go down
entrophic
Guest/App

Tillis - Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tillis - Boomkin   Tillis - Boomkin EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

accepted, contact Scypher. Stexxy, Oomjard, Kaityrose, or Entrophic (myself) in game
Back to top Go down

Tillis - Boomkin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRB SUMMER :: BRB SUMMER Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: