BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brohamster - 6k Fire Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brohamster
Guest/App

Brohamster - 6k Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Brohamster - 6k Fire Mage   Brohamster - 6k Fire Mage EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Character's name: Brohamster

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Brohamster

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Currently Frost PVP, can go Arcane if necessary

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img819/5988/wowscrnshot092110175850.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):
12/12 with 9 HMs ICC10 (ran it on a friends toon that was better geared at the time, my mage only has 11/12)
9/12 with 5 HMs ICC25
RS10
TOC10/25
All through pugs with friends.

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: No

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: No, I'll probably end up pissing someone off when I talk about fucking your sister though.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: I've been in 10 man guilds for the past few years raiding casually, but the last real relevant guild was Clownshow (aka Exanimus) on Gurubashi, we were top 20 US during AQ/BWL, world firsts on a few bosses in original Naxx. Left because I wanted to enjoy college instead of raiding every night for DKP. Exanimus was one of the five raiding guilds picked by Blizzard for their Guild Relations thing a few years back because we had so many WoW GMs in guild (about 10 total).

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: Yes

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: tt
Never have I ever: Given a reach around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance
Darkness everybody Darkness: 5 best rappers all time: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan. I spit hot fya.
iz U MAD?: umad

Feel free to add any additional comments here: Been trying to get my DPS up, I push around 10k on Saurfang 10 HM. I'm able to make raids almost any night. I'm working on getting better gear every week but I'm saving tokens for Cata because it's a waste otherwise. Really looking for a guild to contribute to now and when Cata comes around, even if it means rerolling a Worgen for racial buffs. Spread over my characters I have about 300 days played. I also reached rank 11 in PVP back in vanilla when we were grinding out rank 14 for people on Warsong, which would take around the clock honor farming. Past names: Power on Warsong, Auroch on Gurubashi. My friend was Mage leader for Transcendance back in Vanilla, which with Drama were the top 2 US raiding guilds, so I was working with them on alot of strategies which became the widespread approach for some boss fights. I'm going to stop writing now, just felt like I had to explain why my shit gear isn't all I bring to the guild. I also had 98% raid attendance over 2 years. Also, I got banned for two weeks during AQ progression because I made a girl cry over general chat (I have the screenshots still).

EDIT: Just pushed 12k in Saurfang 25
Back to top Go down

Brohamster - 6k Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1