BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untard - hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Untardz
Guest/App

Untard - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Untard - hunter   Untard - hunter EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 pm

I am hereby filling out this application for (select one):
1. A spot in BRB Summer's Heroic 25 ICC progression [ ]
2. A spot in BRB Summer for the transition into Cataclysm [x ]
3. All of the above [ ]

If you mark 1 or 3 you must have heroic 25 ICC experience and gear.
If you chose 2 you must have extensive raiding experience, though not necessarily heroic ICC experience or gear. Be detailed when listing prior raiding experience.

WoW Section

Character's name: Untard

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Untard

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: marks for pvp/pve. yep sure can Smile

What other 70+ toons do you have, and what is your experience on these characters?: i only have this character now

Post a picture or link of your raid U/I: https://2img.net/h/i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Untard/Uiscreen.jpg

Post your complete raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it). Only post raids that were completed while they were current i have played numerous chars/accounts over the years of world of warcraft. Out of every char i have played this is where i stand!
CLASSIC: Molten core/Black wing Lair/nax 40/aq40/20/ all regular dungeons
TBC: Due to work issues i could not raid much, i only did to mother shaz in Black temple on my disc priest.
WOLK: icc 25 11/12 /icc 10 full clear ( queen HARDMODE )/ toc10/25/no togc/ all the wolk heroics. ruby sant reg 25 man, got him to 20% an kept dieing lol.
We currently raid 25mans (progression and farm) just Tuesday and Wednesday 5 pm ST (7EST). Would you have any problem making these times most of the time?: yep theres no problem Smile

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: i never really used it before.. i hope that dont get me a auto decline.. Ill get some pics soon of my dps in a icc 10!

List your previous guilds, along with the reasons why you left/were kicked: I was in Hrogus skull, i left due to them not taking undergeared people. An they had to many hunter's haha

Why BRB Summer?: You guys are one of the highest end guilds on our server/world. You guys have really proved that. An id like to say im raiding with the best of the best. An to finally join a good high end raid guild for once in my life lol.

Do you have Ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset? In addition, we often ask our raiders to call certain things out during raids, do you have any reservations that would keep you from talking in raid?: Good head set an vent. no problems Smile

Do you have connection or computer related latency/lag issues?: quad core 4 gigs of memory 2.9 ghz processor . 9800 gt 1gig v card.

Personal Section

Name: Andrew

Sex: male

Are you an emo bitch or you do have punk emo bitch tendencies? BAHAHA , i never seen this on a guild appy hahahaha. none sir!

Where do you live? newfoundland canada

What do you live for? i live to stay healthy, i go to the gym every day, 2 hours a day. I try to keep my body in the best shape an look great. The way that today's society is, its mostly looks, an not what u can lift. I believe in karama, the law of attraction. An just living life to the fullest. May it be through , hiking/biking/runs/walks anything Smile. Life is great, an theres so much out there to see an do!!! Smile

Well, thanks for letting me apply. I never really been in a guild to do high end game raiding. My gear may not be the best, but for what i have i can put out some good numbers. well, thanks again! an hope we talk soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Untard - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untard - hunter   Untard - hunter EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Log out in pve gear.
Back to top Go down
Untardz
Guest/App

Untard - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untard - hunter   Untard - hunter EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:55 pm

done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Untard - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untard - hunter   Untard - hunter EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 am

We've moved!

Re-post this application on brbsummer.wowstead.com

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untard - hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untard - hunter   Untard - hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Untard - hunter
Page 1 of 1