BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sousuke
Guest/App

Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS   Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm

I am hereby filling out this application for (select one):
1. A spot in BRB Summer's Heroic 25 ICC progression [ ]
2. A spot in BRB Summer for the transition into Cataclysm [x ]
3. All of the above [ ]

If you mark 1 or 3 you must have heroic 25 ICC experience and gear.
If you chose 2 you must have extensive raiding experience, though not necessarily heroic ICC experience or gear. Be detailed when listing prior raiding experience.

WoW Section

Character's name: Soúsuke

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=So%C3%BAsuke

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Blood PvP. Eh. If needed, Yes.

What other 70+ toons do you have, and what is your experience on these characters?: I have one other toon. A 73 Hunter. Started playing back in BC. I raided Gruuls lair and stopped because i grew detached to the game. When I heared Wrath was coming out and was introducing Death Knight, I got all giddy and started playing again. I mean, Death Knight was the best hero class in WC3. xD

Post a picture or link of your raid U/I: https://2img.net/h/i523.photobucket.com/albums/w353/KurosakiTheRave/WoWScrnShot_092910_180029.jpg

Post your complete raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it). Only post raids that were completed while they were current:

ICC 25 6/12 normal
ICC 10 7/12 normal; 3/12 HM
ToC 25 5/5 normal
ToC 10 5/5 normal
Ulduar - Skipped :[
Naxx 10m/25m
Eye 10m/25m
Sarth 10m/25m

We currently raid 25mans (progression and farm) just Tuesday and Wednesday 5 pm ST (7EST). Would you have any problem making these times most of the time?: It honestly all depends on if i have work. I sometimes work nights. And it can be put on me last minute. Other times, I go out. Other than that, No. =p

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: Unfortunately, I don't have any at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be sure to update the next time i get into a raid.

List your previous guilds, along with the reasons why you left/were kicked:

Uther - Circle of Freedom: One of the best guilds on the server, Too much drama. So I left in search of another guild on good terms.
Uther - Fallout: Great guild, Good people, Had to leave due to personal matters outside of wow.
Uther - Excelsior: Mostly consisted of friends and some other people. Got bored of a PvE server. /gquit, Transferred here.

Why BRB Summer?: Why? You guys represent Kel'Thuzad. You're the top guild on the server, and all I'm looking for is a friendly, strong, respectful guild, clear content, and progress through the game. I was once told "Its not the great who are strong, Its the strong who are great". Egos don't make you strong, You have to prove it. And you guys defiantly do.

Do you have Ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset? In addition, we often ask our raiders to call certain things out during raids, do you have any reservations that would keep you from talking in raid?:

Yes. I do have Ventrilo and a fully functional headset. Only problem is (If raiding late at night) I have to be somewhat quite due to myself sharing a room with a sibling.

Do you have connection or computer related latency/lag issues?:

Negative.

Personal Section

Name: Darrin

Sex: Not today.

Are you an emo bitch or you do have punk emo bitch tendencies? Pft.

Where do you live? Boston yo.

What do you live for? Real life. This is just a game, It just keeps me entertain throughout the week and during the winter when i get laid off. =P

Feel free to add any additional comments here: It all boils down that I know how to play my class, and i know what to do. If I don't, I research the encounter. And if I fail, I go through what I did wrong and see if I can improve for the next time. I know what has to be expected and I'm willing to do that. =p
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS   Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:22 am

We've moved!

Re-post this application on brbsummer.wowstead.com

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Soúsuke - Frost DK DPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BRB SUMMER :: BRB SUMMER Discussion :: Recruitment-
Jump to: