BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Briskk Lvl 80 5800K GS Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briskk
Guest/App

Briskk Lvl 80 5800K GS Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Briskk Lvl 80 5800K GS Warlock   Briskk Lvl 80 5800K GS Warlock EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 am

I am hereby filling out this application for (select one):
1. A spot in BRB Summer's Heroic 25 ICC progression [ ]
2. A spot in BRB Summer for the transition into Cataclysm [X ]
3. All of the above [ ]

If you mark 1 or 3 you must have heroic 25 ICC experience and gear.
If you chose 2 you must have extensive raiding experience, though not necessarily heroic ICC experience or gear. Be detailed when listing prior raiding experience.

WoW Section

Character's name:
Briskk

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Briskk

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?:
Destruction with demonology offspec. Prefer to use destruc in PVE

What other 70+ toons do you have, and what is your experience on these characters?:
N/A

Post a picture or link of your raid U/I:
don't use U/I mods other than DBM

Post your complete raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it). Only post raids that were completed while they were current:'
Naxx 10
Ulda 10
VOA 10 Regular
VOA 25 Regular
ICC 10 Regular (excluding LK)
ICC 10 HM first four bosses

We currently raid 25mans (progression and farm) just Tuesday and Wednesday 5 pm ST (7EST). Would you have any problem making these times most of the time?:
Tuesdays is fine, wednesdays will be fine after december 1st. I don't work or anything at night so I'm available

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:
N/A

List your previous guilds, along with the reasons why you left/were kicked:
Clan of Mithril Hall (not consistent)

Why BRB Summer?:
I see members of BRB Summer around KT server, and often when in a pug they know what they're doing. I want to be in an organized, consistent and disciplined guild that knows what to do when raiding. I know BRB summer is the ultimate step in dominating WoW. I want to be a part of something greater than the average guild.

Do you have Ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset? In addition, we often ask our raiders to call certain things out during raids, do you have any reservations that would keep you from talking in raid?:
Yes i have ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset. I don't mind calling things out as I usually did it as Raid Leader of Clan of Mithril Hall, and in many other PUG raids i've done.

Do you have connection or computer related latency/lag issues?:
No Lag issues.

Personal Section

Name:
Alex Rodriguez

Sex:
Male

Are you an emo bitch or you do have punk emo bitch tendencies?
Hell no Smile

Where do you live?
Connecticut

What do you live for?
Exceeding Expectations

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
I don't want to make this long so i'll say I can often be very competitive and don't quit until I reach my goals. I know how to be a team player, I've done it in real life on football and track teams, I play WoW as often as possible (daily). I pull 12K dps on LK regular ICC easymode =]. I've had WoW for only a month and already have over 10days playtime clocked in, I know the ins and outs of WoW, I used to play about 5 years ago and came back as of last month. I made 80 in about 3 weeks. I'm an extremely friendly person in real life and in game as well, helpful as well. Willing to help and receive it too. I can always learn new things. If any questions arise or if i could get a tell on whether or not I made it to the guild, please send me an in-game message. Thank you for taking the time to review this applicaiton Smile
Back to top Go down

Briskk Lvl 80 5800K GS Warlock
Page 1 of 1