BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bertstare - Lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bertstare
Guest/App

Bertstare - Lock Empty
PostSubject: Bertstare - Lock   Bertstare - Lock EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Character's name: Bertstare

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Bertstare -Lacking lots of haste to run as aff/demo in raids till I can get my hands on DFO which is why I am destro to be competitive.

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Ummm... I roll as aff/destro and can play the other just as good as the other.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response): http://www.imgjoe.com/x/wowscrnsrer.jpg

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):' 12/12 25m Regular with 9 hard modes downed ( pp,sindragosa, LK still not touched in heroic.)

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: No

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: Only if you talk about forrest gump.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: Nullify Nation, Mal Ganis - Horde, main tank was a keyboard turning fuck who refused to change how we did things so I said fuck you nigga and went back to alliance to play a sexy gnome on the account of orcs are ugly.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: Yes and I do not sound like a rapist.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: lol u mad?
Never have I ever: afk'd while pulling trash
Darkness everybody Darkness: purple drank
iz U MAD?: yes im fucking raged u mad brah?
Back to top Go down

Bertstare - Lock
Page 1 of 1