BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spinaltap
Guest/App

Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner) Empty
PostSubject: Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner)   Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:29 pm

I am hereby filling out this application for
(A Home)
2. A spot in BRB Summer for the transition into Cataclysm [x]

Before Reading too far, I would like to make the statement that I am NOT looking for a SLOT, just a home. If everything meshes well, then all else will come later.

WoW Section

Character's name:
Spînaltap - 80 Rogue (The î is alt+140)

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear):

Please keep in mind I am NOT asking for a raid slot. Ill sub in and I know the fights if asked. I amm simply looking for a home for Cataclysm. Everything else I will earn with time. That being said I am always available at your psted raid times.

Fresh 80, chasing welfare Wrathful and gemming it for hitcap, reforging it for pve. Not the best, but the ilvl 270 weapons and the 264 weapons carry me while i gather the JPs for my shadowblade set, of which Ive started and have the AP trinket.
My Rogue. 80 for 5 days, I know hes gemmed retarded and ect. The idea is getting welfare ilvl270s for free, making the hit cap so I can pick up real raid 264s.

Ill link my horde lock who is also fairly new. just so you can see some heroic icc gear and or some 25man gear.
Despise 80 Warlock, little more gear than my rogue
What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?:

What other 70+ toons do you have, and what is your experience on these characters?:
I have a 75 Mage on this server, 75 DK on another. In Vanilla I raided through C'Thun with a mage, Ive just messed about with the DK.

Post a picture or link of your raid U/I:
Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner) WoWScrnShot_110510_125010

Post your complete raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it). Only post raids that were completed while they were current:'
Everything in Vanilla. I was a part of a guild on Silvermoon named Divinity, we were number 2. We never got around to Naxx when it was put in right before BC. We did clear ZG, MC, ONY, BWL, AQ20, and AQ40.
Since Ive been back, which has only been maybe 8 months;
Full Clears
Naxx10, 25
ToC10, 25
Onyxia 10,25
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25

Incomplete, so I suppose ill list my last kill
ICC10 and 25
Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Lootship(heroic), Saurfang, Festergut, Rotface, Dreamwalker. Multiple times on PP, I understand the fight, its easy to me. To date all that I get are pugs though so I get what I draw.

Uladar
Just Dailies, havent found anyone wanting to clear it yet. Then again, this is my rogues 5th day at 80 so....

We currently raid 25mans (progression and farm) just Tuesday and Wednesday 5 pm ST (7EST). Would you have any problem making these times most of the time?:
Not at all, Finally a guild that I can make it home on time for raids and there aren't 5 mandatory a week. I'm tickled in the pants about those raid times. Pugging is getting annoying.

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:
I just got schooled by you guys already. I had to google that shite. Therefore, no I do not.

List your previous guilds, along with the reasons why you left/were kicked:
I still help run The Forgotten Souls. Mainly as a webmaster and general info guy. My Mage is there, hes not kicked, just marinating and being thier web admin.
My Rogue is currently in ..... some silly named guild ran by a teenager. It's all caps. <DONT REALZ ME BRO> At any rate, its too much for me, the type they attract, and my anticipation of thier progress when the guild leader is asking to trade gold so someone will pay for his subscription. No ill will, Ive told them I am looking for somewhere to go. It's not a serious guild and I hold no position. Leaving on own will with no drama attatched.

Why BRB Summer?:
Ive been looking at progression across the server. Guilds either raid way too late for me, are WAY too serious, or made a bad impression on me with players with exceptionally bad attitudes. This place raids at a decent time in my time zone, not a million times a week, and was stated as semi casual. All of which I can do.

Do you have Ventrilo and a functioning mic/headset? In addition, we often ask our raiders to call certain things out during raids, do you have any reservations that would keep you from talking in raid?:
Yeah, got all that covered since Molten Core. If i can lead a fire team in Iraq im sure I can handle speaking in vent if need be.

Do you have connection or computer related latency/lag issues?:
Negative, 10Mbit connection, my degree is in electronic engineering, I have the computer handled.

Personal Section

Name:
Chase Sanders, heres a pic to go with the name.

Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner) L_31be0abe35774fe39d862ea19322674d

Sex:
Not as much as when I was a single man, and before my kid.

Are you an emo bitch or you do have punk emo bitch tendencies?
I spent 6 years as an airborne infantry ranger. Im almost positive that questions answer can be derived from the previous statement.

Where do you live?
Fort Bragg, NC

What do you live for?
My wife, my daughter..... War sucked the fun out of most of daily life for me, so I play video games in my spare time. So to sum that up, I live to take care of my family, I play WoW to keep my mind off of what is really rattling around upstairs.

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
Im was a SSG in the army infantry. That being said, I take and follow orders well without argument, reguardless of my opinion on the matter, I understand the concept of too many Chiefs, not enough Indians. I raided almost as a second job in Vanilla wow. Made it through AQ40 before BC hit, my daughter was born, and I quit for several years. My old account is now lost in the sauce. I restarted and have seen almost everything these days quite simple compared to the old 40mans. Besides that, its all on youtube. I prepare for raids by watching them a few times lol? At any rate I have done the 5 day a week, 5 hours a day raid thing and I don't want that anymore.

That being said, I am interested in both pvp and pve. To slap a ratio on it I would say that im 80%PvE and 20%PvP. With Cata and the way guilds and rep are gonna work, im looking for a home to stay with, permanently if it works out that way.
Back to top Go down

Spinaltap - 80 Rogue (80 Lock 75DK, 75Mage on the backburner)
Page 1 of 1