BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyori-5704 Fury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyori
Guest/App

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Character's name:
Nyori

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Nyori

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?:
4.9k Prot. I don't mind but it's pretty shitty gear.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):
http://tinypic.com/r/35bbmgk/7 It's just default but im open to advice on something that would be better.

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):
ToC 10/25 5/5
ICC 10 11/12 (Plenty of LK attempts and some hard modes)
ICC 25 8/12

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here:
Only have recount screen shots so I hope that's enough. Both are overall damage too but I have just dps SS if needed.
25 Marrow http://tinypic.com/r/2hgd25j/7
25 Saurfang http://tinypic.com/r/2u9sjh5/7

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?:
God I hope not.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?:
The Departed-Zuluhed. Shitty guild and worse server.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?:
That I do.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: Moar you fucking panzee
Never have I ever: Sat on my arm till it goes numb and then played with myself...yet
Darkness everybody Darkness: What'd the 5 fingers say to the face.......SLAP!
iz U MAD?: Im MaD BraH

Feel free to add any additional comments here:
I realize my gs is probably a smidge lower then the norm but I am a good player. I don't except and wont ask to be carried in any way, I have no problem with b groups aslong as they're decent. I have never and will never rage, even when I got conned into wiping for like 4hours on LK... I am laid back and like to fuck around with people.
Back to top Go down
entrophic
Guest/App

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

if you don't mind me asking why do you have the strength rep ring as opposed to the agility one?
Back to top Go down
Nyori
Guest/App

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 pm

lol umm I got nothing. I think I seen something say it was better then the agility one, ill be changing it when I get into icc tonight if I can find a good one.
Back to top Go down
Hoachy
Guest/App
Hoachy

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:58 pm

You don't know which is the better ring for your class/spec? That scares me.
Back to top Go down
Nyori
Guest/App

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Rofl I changed it. Its been a while since I got it but ive seen conflicting answers on which is better because I did look it up and just chose that one based off what I was told and the things I seen online. Then I later discovered elitistjerks and trust them more so was going to change it but went on vacation for a little over a month and just got back so didn't have a chance to change it, and kinda forgot >.<. So my bad on that one, if you guys see other things that are a bad decision ill be more then happy to change it. I atleast think I have a pretty good knowledge on my class and what I need.
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 am

We're can't accept applicants with zero HM exp at this point.

gl.
Back to top Go down
Nyori
Guest/App

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Yea my hardmode experience is lacking but figured it was worth a try anyways. All ive experienced in hm is 7/12, obviously haven't gotten that much down. But thanks for the time to read it anyways I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Phose
slave raider

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 pm

nigga you badddd

not as bad as me but still bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nyori-5704 Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyori-5704 Fury   Nyori-5704 Fury Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyori-5704 Fury
Page 1 of 1