BRB SUMMER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Serious, Semi-Casual progressive raiding guild on US Kel'Thuzad PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Froyo- Fury/arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
froyo
Guest/App

Froyo- Fury/arms Empty
PostSubject: Froyo- Fury/arms   Froyo- Fury/arms EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 am

Character's name: Froyo

Armory Link (please log out in your PvE gear): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Froyo

What is your offspec? Are you comfortable using this in a raid?: Currently offspecced arms, id be happy to do it if you need the debuffs/ dont mind the personal dps loss.

Post a picture or link of your U/I (I'll do it later is absolutely not the correct response):

Froyo- Fury/arms WoWScrnShot_090710_230442

Post your WotLK raiding experience in list form (ala 'all of toc' would not be how to do it):'

Naxx10/25/40 - Full Clear malganis
Ulduar10- Full Clear malganis
Ulduar 25 - Full Clear malganis
Toc10- Full Clear malganis, full clear two weeks after dinging 80 on Froyo.
Togc 10- Full Clear malganis.
Toc25- Full Clear malganis, 4/5 on froyo
Icc10- Full clear, 10/12 hms malganis, 10/12 Khast here, 7/12 Froyo second week i dinged 80.
Icc25- Full Clear 10/12 hms malganis, 10/12 here Khast, 6/12 Froyo second week i dinged 80.

If you have any past WOL or WWO logs, please link them here: havent been in a log guild on this character.

We don't discriminate, but we are very anti-emo. Are you a punk bitch?: Fuck no. And fuck you for having the balls to ask.

What was your last relevant guild and why did you leave?: Arguru. They lost their vent account when a member left and raids havent been happening since.

Do you have ventrilo with a functioning mic that does not make you sound like a serial rapist?: Yes.

Please respond to the following phrases-
QQ: GGnoRE
Never have I ever: needed a fucking game to drink.
Darkness everybody Darkness: Darkness is spreading.
iz U MAD?: LOL HEMAD.

Extra crap: 2 other 80s this server. Khast 6k ret 5.8k holy, semi-retired. Haile 4.8k Disc disenchanting robot.
Used to play on malganis but got rid of the account. Guildtag <Aurora> on malganis in tbc, and on arthas during classic.
Froyo's been 80 for three weeks and will be my main going into cata.

i know my class. Heres my blog: http://compleatwarrior.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Scypher
P3|\|15

Froyo- Fury/arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froyo- Fury/arms   Froyo- Fury/arms EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:38 am

We have no interest in fresh toons at this point, gl.
Back to top Go down
froyo
Guest/App

Froyo- Fury/arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froyo- Fury/arms   Froyo- Fury/arms EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 am

Cool, thanks for the quick response. Once the 4.01 currency change hits you wont be able to tell he's fresh anyway. GL to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Froyo- Fury/arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froyo- Fury/arms   Froyo- Fury/arms Empty

Back to top Go down

Froyo- Fury/arms
Page 1 of 1